31 May 2014

Travel Scholarships for French Students

Paris by Design Offers Travel Scholarships for French Students


Beginning in September, my small business, Paris by Design, will award $300 in scholarships each year. 
Why am I doing this? 

Discovering the French language and culture as an 11 year old changed my life. I grew up in a small town, and my family rarely traveled. A 6th grade French class opened my view of the world, introducing me to books, music, art, architecture, people and experiences I would never have found otherwise. That discovery led me to live in France, and ultimately, it determined my work.

Now I’m delighted to help young people discover my beloved French culture
Bien cordialement,
Karen
----------
Karen Kane

http://www.parisbydesign.com
Creating authentic and extraordinary Paris visits - and insider experiences in Montreal!

200 Hammett Hill Road
East Montpelier, VT  05651  USA
tel:  802.456.8770
skype: parisbydesign

No comments:

Post a Comment